11:11 THE PRACTICE BY TARA JAE™
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Site or through web forms on the Sites.
- In e-mail, text, online chat and other electronic messages between you and the Site.
It does not apply to information collected:
- by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party; or
- by any other third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Site.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including:
- information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- financial information, such as the full bank account numbers and/or credit card numbers that you link to your account or give us when you carry out transactions through our Site (“Financial Information”);
- information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your location or company name; and/or
- information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, as described below.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we may collect on or through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of applying to one of our programs, registering for one of our classes, or requesting information about a product or service. This may include email notifications or updates. This also includes information provided when you register on the Site.
- Information that you provide when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us or communicate through the Site.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before completing an application or registering for one of our classes through our Site.
- Your search queries on the Site.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and any resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, device type, location, operating system and browser type.
We do not use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
We do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons.Pages of the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit 11:11, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
This site uses two specific Google Analytics features: Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. These features generate information about a user’s age, gender and interests from Google’s Interest-based advertising or third-party audience data to improve services on this website. This information is tracked using Google’s DoubleClick cookie.
To provide website visitors more choice on how their data is collected by Google Analytics, Google has developed an Opt-out Browser add-on, which is available by visiting Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, to enable you to opt-out of Google’s programs.
We do not serve any other third party content, applications or advertisements on the Site.
Our Site may include links to other Internet sites as a convenience to Site visitors. 11:11 is not responsible for personal information that you voluntarily disclose to other third parties that you reach through links or otherwise through our Site, and any such information disclosed will be governed by the privacy policies associated with those sites.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information about the products and services on our Site.
- To complete transactions through the Site, including your application for programs or your purchase of products or classes.
- To provide you with information that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though our Site.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- To understand how you use and interact with our Site and the people or things you are interested in on our Site.
- To evaluate and improve our products and services, and/ or develop new products or services.
- To conduct audit and troubleshooting activities.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our products and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact our Privacy Officer (see Contact Us below for details on how to contact our Privacy Officer). For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal and financial information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government, court or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of 11:11, our customers or others.
- To comply with contractual obligations and other requirements applying to companies that process, store or transmit credit and information.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from 11:11.If you do not wish to have your contact information used by 11:11 to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by contacting our Privacy Officer (see Contact Us below for details on how to contact our Privacy Officer). If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to 11:11 as a result of a purchase, customer service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Children Under the Age of 13
The content of our Site is not targeted to or intended for, children under 13 years of age. 11:11 does not market products or services to this age group, and does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact our Privacy Officer (see Contact Us below for details on how to contact our Privacy Officer).
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail at connect@Practice11.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. If you have registered an account on our site, you also may log onto your account to see your basic details and correct or update them at any time. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact our Privacy Officer (see Contact Us below for details on contacting our Privacy Officer).
Your UK and European Union Privacy Rights
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal and financial information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, 11:11 cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to our Site over the Internet, and 11:11 is not liable for the illegal acts of third parties, such as hackers.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Do not share your password with anyone.
Attn: Privacy Officer
11:11 The Practice, Inc.
Please be sure to include your full name, address, telephone number and e-mail address so that we may reach you with a response.
Last Modified: November 11, 2018