11:11 THE PRACTICE BY TARA JAE
Host Studio Application and Agreement
We are so grateful for your interest to host a training at your location. We want to make sure that you review and understand our certification requirements and terms of agreement prior to submitting your application form.
- Studio must be within 30 min of a major airport with easy access to hotels, restaurants etc nearby
- Studio must have mirrors and suitable sound system
- Studio must be willing to allow utilization of the space from 8AM-4PM for the duration of the four days of training
- Studio must register at least 11 paid attendees
- If registration is under 11 paid attendees, the training may be cancelled or postponed at the discretion of 11:11 The Practice by Tara Jae
- Studio should be willing to offer 11:11 The Practice by Tara Jae after training is complete
- Studio should be aware in exchange for hosting and registering at least 11 paid attendees, they will receive TWO comped
- training for them or instructors OR they can sell those two spots and keep as profit.
- Studio should be on brand with the marketing and branding of 11:11 The Practice by Tara Jae
- Studio must be willing to help and assist in posting/social media marketing and fulfillment of training
- Studio must have adequate liability insurance
We reserve the right to decline to accept your studio for hosting for any other reason.
Host a Training Application Form
To view Terms of Agreement, click here.
Terms of Agreement
1. These terms apply to training programs conducted by 11:11 The Practice, Inc. (“11:11”). By applying to host an instructor training, you (“you” or “Studio”) accept and agree to these terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your records.
2. If accepted, you agree to host an 11:11 The Practice By Tara Jae™ training program at your studio (“Hosted Training”) on such dates as you and 11:11 shall agree. You acknowledge and agree that the Studio must provide appropriate space for the Hosted Training between 08:00 and 16:00 for four consecutive days, and must otherwise meet the requirements established by 11:11 in its discretion.
3. You agree to use your best efforts to enroll 11 or more paid attendees for the Hosted Training (“Paid Attendees”). Applicants must meet the qualifications established by 11:11.11:11 reserves the right to decline admission to any applicant who does not meet its qualifications, or for any other reason, in its discretion. All applicants must register on 11:11’s website located at www.Practice11.com (the “Site”).
4. 11:11 reserves the right to cancel the Hosted Training without liability to you or the applicants if at least 11 Paid Attendees have not been accepted by 14 days prior to the scheduled start of the Hosted Training.
5. In consideration of your agreement to host the Hosted Training and to recruit the paid attendees, 11:11 will provide you with the opportunity to enroll up to two (2) additional attendees (“Studio Attendees”). If the Studio Attendees are instructors associated with the Studio, they may participate in the Hosted Training without charge. Otherwise, within thirty(30) days following completion of the Hosted Training, 11:11 will make a payment to Studio in the amount of the registration fees received by 11:11 for the Studio Attendees. Studio Attendees must meet the qualifications established by 11:11. 11:11 reserves the right to decline admission to any Studio Attendee applicant who does not meet its qualifications, or for any other reason, inits discretion. All Studio Attendee applicants must register on 11:11’s website located at www.Practice11.com
6. Except as provided above, you acknowledge and agree that there will be no other compensation of the Studio by 11:11 in connection with the Hosted Training. Any other expenses that the Studio incurs in connection with the Hosted Training will be the sole obligation of the Studio.
7. Studio agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless 11:11, and its trainers, employees, directors, officers, and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and related expenses, arising from or related to, the Hosted Training, including, without limitation: (a) any claims by applicants or Paid Attendees or Studio Attendees for personal injury, including death, or property damage, or (b) any claims that conducting the Hosted Training at your Studio violates the intellectual property rights of any third party.
8. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE HOSTED TRAINING IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. 11:11 HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE HOSTED TRAINING, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
9. IN NO EVENT SHALL 11:11, OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, TRAINERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS OF AGREEMENT OR THE HOSTED TRAINING,WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE EVEN IF 11:11 HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING ELSE IN THESE TERMS OF AGREEMENT OR POSTED ON THE SITE, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY THAT 11:11 SHALL HAVE TO STUDIO OR ANY PAID ATTENDEE OR ANY STUDIO ATTENDEE OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ALL DAMAGES, CAUSES OF ACTION, LOSSES, AND COSTS IN THE AGGREGATE IS LIMITED TO $100.
11. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS,EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
12. Studio agrees that any use by Studio of 11:11’s corporate name,trademarks or logo, in any printed or electronic media of Studio must be approved in advance, in writing, in each instance, by 11:11, in its sole discretion.
13. Studio may not assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement without 11:11’s prior written consent.
14. 11:11 shall not be liable for failure to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement to the extent that such failure has been caused by Acts of God or other causes beyond its control.
15. The parties are independent contractors and nothing contained in this Agreement shall create some other relationship. Neither party may assume or create any obligation or make any representation on behalf of the other, except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
16. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Studio and 11:11 with respect to its subject matter and supersedes and replaces any prior agreements and understandings between the parties, whether oral or written. This Agreement may be modified only in a writing signed by an authorized representative of each party.
17. If any term or provision of this Agreement or any application thereof shall be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement and any other application of such term shall not be affected thereby.
18. This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which upon execution and delivery shall be considered an original for all purposes; provided, however, all such counterparts shall, together, upon execution and delivery, constitute one and the same instrument.
19. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard to its conflicts of law principles.
20. If either party to this Agreement institutes any suit or action to enforce its rights hereunder, the successful party in any such suit or action shall be entitled to recover from the other such sum as the court may award as reasonable attorneys’ fees in such suit or action and on any appeals therefrom.